Disaster Recovery Services

We transfer your files to an offsite storage, where they’ll be safe from hackers and hardware failures

We’re ready to assist with all your IT needs







  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Protecting Your Entire Business

Let’s ask the most important question right upfront: is your business prepared to face a really bad day? We’ve seen the havoc natural disasters such as earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes can cause. While their destruction is often widespread and severe, they actually only account for around 5 percent of system downtime. So what about the other 95 percent?

Hardware failure – At 55 percent, system hardware failure is the number one cause of downtime affecting small to mid-sized businesses. One would think that with all the redundancy available in systems today – dual power supplies, dual NICs, SANS – hardware failure wouldn’t account for over half of system downtime.

Human error – People still makes mistakes. We’re human! In fact, we seem to account for about 22 percent of system downtime.

Software failures – Coming in 3rd at 18 percent, software failures take the cake. Just think of the number of patches that are routinely sent out. Unpatched software or poorly tested patches can lead to application corruption that can bring systems down and grind business to a complete halt.

So how do you protect your business from hardware and software failure, human error and even natural disasters? A backup and disaster recovery plan is the answer.

Robust Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions

As your data continues to grow, storing, protecting, and recovering it becomes increasingly challenging. Cima prepares your business for the unexpected and minimize downtime and risk. We’ll help you meet your Recovery Time Objective (RTO), Recovery Point Objective (RPO), and data retention and compliance requirements.

Contact Cima Solutions Group to learn how we can help you through the following solution offerings:

  • Backup & Recovery – Scalable, durable, and secure data protection solutions.
  • Backup as a Service (BUaaS) – A fully managed backup solution, typically with a local on-premises backup securely replicated to the cloud.
  • Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) – A robust DR environment in a subscription-based offering, ensuring your key business applications are always available.

Our Backup & Disaster Recovery Partners

  • Veeam
  • HPE
  • IBM
  • Unitrends
  • VMware
  • Zerto

Cima Solutions Group

  • 118 Lynn Avenue, Suite 300
    Lewisville, TX 75057
  • Primary Phone: 972-499-8260