Job Opening: Security Practice Director
Cima seeks Professional to Establish Security Practice with specific focus on SIEM
Lewisville, Texas—June 19, 2017
Cima Solutions Group is looking for an experienced security professional to lead our Security Practice based in Lewisville, Texas. As the Security Practice Director, you will be responsible for the full client engagement cycle.
- A solid working understanding on Cybersecurity and the challenges business are faced with today
- Splunk Technical expertise pre-sales and post-sales (Splunk SE 1,2,3 and Splunk PS Certified)
- A strong understanding of overall IT infrastructure
- Any other toolsets in this area such as Networking, Firewalls etc would be valued
- Additionally, would be a nice to have ability to provide post-sales deployment capabilities with Splunk, but not a requirement at this time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish Security Practice with a specific focus on SIEM
- Work with Pre-Sales team to provide technical Splunk overviews, demonstrations. etc
- Ensure current Splunk Certifications are held and maintained
- Provide Post-Sales billable service to assist clients of Cima and others in deploying and expanding Splunk
About Cima Solutions Group, LLC.
Cima Solutions Group is an IT managed services provider delivering reliable and efficient IT solutions that create financial value for our clients. Our approach is designed to turn complex and dynamic IT environments into easily managed infrastructure that delivers financial value and enables long-term business growth. We are a nationally recognized minority-owned enterprise with deep consultative skills focused on delivering Managed Services, Hybrid Cloud Technology and Solutions, and Business Continuity Solutions.