Why Cima should be your first and last stop on the road to an Infrastructure Solution. Having been fortunate enough…
Networking Products & Services
Cima Solutions Group offers leading networking solutions from our strategic partners.
Amazon Web Services
Content delivery network, virtual private cloud, direct connections, load balancing, and DNS
AWS networking products enable you to isolate your cloud infrastructure, scale your request handling capacity, and connect your physical network to your private virtual network.
AWS networking products work together to meet the needs of your application. For example, Elastic Load Balancing works with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to provide robust networking and security features.
AWS Networking Products
- Amazon CloudFront – Highly secure global Content Delivery Network (CDN) to get content to your viewers with low latency and high transfer speeds
- Amazon VPC – Virtual Private Cloud: Isolate cloud resources with your own private virtual network
- AWS Direct Connect – Dedicated Network Connections to AWS: Dedicated network connection between your network and your Amazon VPC
- Elastic Load Balancing – Automatically distribute application traffic across multiple Amazon EC2 instances in the cloud.
- Amazon Route 53 – Highly available and scalable cloud DNS to connect user requests to your AWS resources
Google Cloud Networking
A Fast, High Performance Global Network
Google’s high quality private network connects our regional locations to more than 100 global network points of presence close to your users. Google Cloud Platform also uses state-of-the-art software-defined networking and distributed systems technologies to host and deliver your services around the world.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Network – Managed networking functionality for your Cloud Platform resources
- Cloud Load Balancing – High performance, scalable load balancing on Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud DNS – Reliable, resilient, low-latency DNS serving from Google’s worldwide network
- Cloud Interconnect – Options to connect your infrastructure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Cloud CDN – Low-latency, low-cost content delivery using Google’s global network
HPE Aruba Networks
Effortless networking, without compromise.
Managing wired and wireless networks that businesses thrive on should be as simple as using email. Simple configuration, easy to see what going on, and accessible from anywhere, any time. Aruba’s cloud-managed networking solution is the answer.
- WiFi that just works – Industry leading Aruba Instant access points provide the performance and reliability that IT organizations need today. Apps respond faster, devices stay connected, and users experience the freedom to roam.
- Cloud management with all of the benefits – With Aruba Central, everything from setting up the network to monitoring and maintaining it is effortless. Whether one site or a thousand. Business-class guest access, and analytics data are just some of the extras.
- Wired access that’s fast and reliable – Cloud-managed Aruba Switches deliver what you need to keep those IoT devices and your business up and running. Multi-gigabit Ethernet, smart stacking technology, and PoE means you can handle any access layer needs.
Connect cloud and on-premises infrastructure and services, to provide your customers and users the best possible experience
Support your hybrid or all-in cloud strategy using networking services built on one of the largest fiber network backbones. Get the most from your Azure or open-source solutions and workloads with highly reliable performance and secure connectivity.
- Virtual Network – Connect everything from virtual machines to incoming VPN connections
- Load Balancer – Balance inbound and outbound connections and requests to your applications or service endpoints
- Application Gateway – Optimize delivery from application server farms while increasing application security with a web application firewall
- VPN Gateway – Securely use the internet to access Azure Virtual Networks with high performance VPN gateways
- Azure DNS – Ensure ultra-fast DNS responses and ultra-high availability for all your domain needs
- Content Delivery Network – Accelerate the delivery of high-bandwidth content to customers worldwide—from applications and stored content to streaming video
- Azure DDoS Protection – Protect your Azure applications from the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Traffic Manager – Distribute traffic optimally to services across global Azure regions, while providing high availability and responsiveness
- ExpressRoute – Add private network connectivity to access Microsoft cloud services from your corporate networks, as if they were on-premises residing in your own datacenter
- Network Watcher – Monitor and diagnose conditions at a network scenario level