Why Cima should be your first and last stop on the road to an Infrastructure Solution. Having been fortunate enough…
Scalable, flexible, efficient IT environments that meet business needs.
Cloud Solutions are quickly becoming the preferred IT model for many businesses. It can deliver on efficiency, flexibility, reliability, scalability and cost reduction. However, successful cloud solutions need to architectured and delivered along with strong security and access controls, adherence to compliance requirements and close alignment to the business requirements.
IT leaders are constantly under pressure to transformation IT from a cost center into strategic service providers, enabling their organizations to innovate and be more profitable. The adoption of cloud solutions contributes to this transformation and allows businesses to be more agile, nimble and flexible with their operations.
Cloud adoptions provides an opportunity to modernize legacy environments and applications, move from capex to opex, reduce the data center footprint and deliver more innovative solutions to customers, faster.
Our Cloud Solutions
We start by helping our clients create a cloud strategy that meets their business requirements and is aligned with long-term goals. One that is firmly established, we partner with them to execute and manage their cloud implementation across the entire IT lifecycle. Our cloud capabilities include consulting, design, migration, integration and managed services, all around the following solutions:
- Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) – Gain the latest computing technology while shifting costs from capex to opex.
- Hybrid and Multi Cloud – Streamline and enable IT operations at a fraction of the cost of traditional and public cloud solution
- Backup as a Service – Leveraging cloud technologies to securely backup business data.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) – A robust DR environment in a subscription-based offering.
- Managed Cloud – We provide a fully managed offering which includes the above cloud solutions.