(This article was written by Brian Goldfarb and was first posted on Splunk.com) Predicting the future would be easy if…
Splunk Solution Provider
Cima Solutions Group provides Splunk consulting, implementation, ongoing management and security monitoring services to overcome cyber security issues and requirements.
SIEM - Security Information and Event Management
Analytics-Driven SIEM Solutions
Many legacy SIEMs fail to keep pace with the rate and sophistication of modern day threats. Splunk’s analytics-driven SIEM goes beyond simple information and event management to tackle real-time security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management. With an analytics-driven SIEM you can build a stronger security posture and improve cross-department collaboration.
Splunk’s analytics-driven SIEM provides:
- Visibility: Enhance incident response and investigations using security and non-security data collected across your organization.
- Context: Collect, aggregate, de-duplicate, and prioritize threat intelligence from multiple sources to enhance your security investigations.
- Efficiency: Streamline security operations by conducting rapid investigations using ad-hoc searches as well as static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine malicious activities.
- A Big Data Platform: Using a modern, big data platform enables you to scale and solve a wide range of security uses cases for SOC, SecOps and compliance.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Use on-premises, in the Cloud or in hybrid environments depending on your workloads and use cases.
- Gain insight from hybrid, Cloud and on-premise services
- Behavioral Analytics: Uses machine learning detected anomalies data to optimize SecOps and reduce complexity, speeding up the ability to investigate and respond to threats and attacks.
What Is SIEM?
SIEM, Security Information and Event Management, provides security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management and more. SIEM provides the foundation for streamlined security operations.
From our Splunk Solution Blogs
Earlier in the summer I shared two blog posts on the new partnership between Cima Solutions Group and Splunk. In the first two posts, we started by introducing the new partnership, and then looked at how log management tools from Splunk could help you enjoy success with your hybrid cloud environment. I wanted to talk a bit more about how our two companies have helped customers in the past, and how our new partnership could help us serve those same customers even better.
Get the latest Splunk eBooks, White Papers, Solution Briefs and Research resources.